I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it over and over again:
I LOVE BEING PART OF A BLOGGING COMMUNITY!!!
I meet such wonderful people here and interact with people that I never would have had the opportunity to interact with otherwise. All because I joined a community of amazing, talented, feeling, compassionate, amazing people.
I love coming here every day. One of the bloggers that I have recently started following is Boomie Bol. I can’t tell you how much her writing touches me. I rarely reblog things, but I did reblog one of her poems recently as it was just beautiful and heartfelt. She is absolutely one of the most amazing writers that I have had the opportunity to read.
Today, she nominated me for the One Lovely Blogger award. I am touched and honored, truly. Thank you so much!!
This award comes with rules (doesn’t everything) that are as follows:
The Rules of Acceptance:
- . Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- . Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
- . Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
- . Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them
Thank you again, Boomie Bol, for the nomination. I truly appreciate it!
Alright, 7 things about me that are possibly unknown? I don’t know what I’ve kept from y’all yet, but I’ll give it a shot:
1. I don’t like to write in silence. If I know I’m going to have to think hard to write something, I listen to classical music, like now. If I’m just writing to write, I listen to whatever pops up on my iPod.
2. I love all kinds of music. From big band to 70’s funk and Eminem, I like what I like. I was just thinking the other day that the likes of Billy Joel and Simon and Garfunkel are not around anymore. Amazing wordsmiths, those!
3. My kittens never fail to make me laugh, unless they are using my hand as a toy. Then I shriek.
4. If you are my friend, I will bend over backwards for you. Until you screw me over. Then you can forget it.
5. I am a horrible housekeeper. Really, really bad housekeeper.
6. I absolutely adore getting flowers for no reason at all. I mean, they’re nice as a thank you, but I love when they are unexpected. That’s even better!
7. I have 3 tattoos. If you’re lucky, then you’ll get to see them all. 😉
Now, this is the hardest part – nominating the other bloggers to receive the award. They are supposed to go to ones I admire, so that will make it easier! Each one of these folks that I’m nominating are sure to bring a smile to my face when I see that they have written a new post. I look forward to their next posts every time – and you will, too!
Here they are, in no particular order:
I hope that you all go check out each and every one of these blogs. They are absolutely worth your time!!
And thank you, again, Boomie Bol for the nomination!!! I truly do appreciate it!